Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Hello Christmas and Goodbye 2016

My husband and son are on leave for nearly a week now and we are all involved in getting the house sorted and final decisions made on Christmas lunch. The to-do list seems never ending!

I still have quite a bit of baking to do but I am blessed to have a husband who gets involved in the kitchen and can help me get things done. Also keeping us on our toes is of course our new puppy - Axel. I am pleased to say he is slotting in with family life very well and is such a sweet child.

So this is my final post of 2016, although I will still be very active on social media. Make sure you are following me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to see what is happening while I am on holiday.

Have a blessed Christmas with your family and close friends and thank you for reading my posts and following me on social media in 2016.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Looking forward to a happy, blessed and fun 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment