Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Life Busy Life

The end of January is drawing near and Christmas was just the other day. There was so much that I wanted to do around the house in the holidays and I didn’t get much done. Oh well at least I had a very relaxing time. So once my daughter returned to school (last Wednesday) I swung into action. First up was to completely clean our room including inside the cupboards. It was quite a job and I found a lot of musty smelling clothes as well, so it meant extra loads of washing to do. Next up will be the spare room and I really need to sort out the kitchen craziness.

This year I MUST sort out family photos and put them up on the walls. I haven’t done anything to the photos in years and my kids are very grown up. My daughter went into Grade 9 this year and she will have to choose her subjects later on in the year. My son matriculated last year with very good results. He is not sure as yet what he wants to do but what I do know is that he must get his driver’s license and a job!

This year I am also determined to craft and I was thrilled to discover that Lovilee is running the 2016 Creative Challenge. The first craft to do is Macrame / Wool Art. Read about the challenge over here. I will put up photos of my completed projects on social media and you can also follow what others are doing with #EECreativeChallenge

Another of the things I want to do this year is to have a blog makeover and that challenge seems to be very, very hard as i’m clueless on website set ups etc. Blogging is not easy!

Maybe also to see about doing a coffee course (cupping) – I loved the Crop to Cup tour we did at Beaver Creek Coffee Estate. #lovecoffee

So it looks like it is going to be a busy year.


What are you doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment