Tuesday, 22 December 2015

On Holiday

I have been meaning to write this post for a few days now but holiday preparations got in the way. Baking, more baking, putting up the Christmas tree, final list for Christmas lunch etc etc You get the idea!

It has been a busy year, a joyful year and a sad year and now it is time to have a much needed holiday. A proper holiday will only begin after Christmas day as I still have quite a few things to do but then it will be beach trips and a trip down the coast for an adventure.

Thank you for reading my blog this year and following me on social media (if you do - otherwise the buttons are on the side of the blog *big grin*).

Have a blessed time with family and friends this Christmas and enjoy this time of relaxation. I will chat to you again in the new year - no set date as yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment