Thursday, 22 October 2015

SAMPAR Beauty Cannot Wait

I have finished using all but one of the SAMPAR products that I received in August and I am pleased to report that my skin enjoyed them.



Here is my short and sweet review of the products :




Daily Dose Foaming Cleanser (Pure Perfection) – A not overly foaming cleanser with a minty fragrance which I enjoyed using. I only needed a small amount to cleanse my face thoroughly.

Ultra Hydrating Fluid (Essentials) – I loved this fluid and its rose like fragrance. It was easy to apply and spread well and soaked into my skin without leaving it greasy. Can be used morning and evening.

Lavish Dream Cream (Age Antidote) – A wonderfully nourishing cream that I used at night although it can also be applied in the morning. It was easy to spread and it felt good on my skin.

Nocturnal Line-Up Mask (Age Antidote) – This anti-ageing mask was used at night after cleansing my face. I applied the Lavish Dream Cream over it. Easy to apply and my skin felt really good in the morning.

3 Day Weekend (Essentials) – This product has a moisturizing gel like consistency. You only need a small amount as it spreads very well. It stimulates the skin’s natural melanin for naturally sun kissed skin without sun. I know that it doesn’t work for everyone and I think it didn’t work on me as I haven’t seen a change in the colour of my skin. But it is very hard to say as I look at my face every day when I put on the cream.



So my overall review of the SAMPAR products is that my skin enjoyed them and I didn’t have any reactions what so ever. I didn’t need to use a lot of the product so the samples did last quite a while. I am still using the 3 Day Weekend as that is a full size product.

SAMPAR products are available from selected Edgars and Woolworths.


No comments:

Post a Comment