Thursday, 19 February 2015

Sweet Celebration with Tasha's Fantastic Fudge



I am having a sweet celebration for my blog reaching 10 000 views! Two of my Durban based readers will experience the mouth watering taste sensation of Tasha’s Fantastic Fudge.

 
If you have never had Tasha’s Fantastic Fudge, I must ask you where you have been?!!

 


Tasha’s is a small business based in Hilton that specializes in making the best homemade fudge in the country from a third generation secret recipe. Their shop is located at Jacaranda Centre 36 Hilton Avenue in Hilton KZN. But if you are not near enough to buy from their shop pop onto the internet to their online shop at www.tashasfudge.co.za and browse and buy to your fudge heart’s content. Their fudge is also available countrywide in most Dischem’s, click http://www.tashasfudge.co.za/store-locations  to see where your closest stockist is.

 
There are over 50 flavours to choose from! Eg Milk Tart, Bar One and there is a very new flavour Peppermint Crisp. If fudge is not enough for you then you can also order Fudge Cookies, Rocky Road and Tasha’s delicious Fudge Sauce.

 

 
Wanting fudge for a wedding or other occasion like Valentine’s Day?? Tasha’s will do that for you too!

 
I first had Tasha’s fudge at one of the shows in Durban, probably the ECR House & Garden Show. I was very impressed at the huge range of flavours and the fudge was really creamy and delicious. I cannot tell you my favourite flavour as I have loved all the ones I have tasted.

 
Tasha’s Fantastic Fudge is on Facebook and Twitter or you can contact them on 083 381 8483 or on email.


 
I am sorry to say that this giveaway is ONLY for readers that live in Durban as I will have to meet you to give you your fudge prize.

Now for how to enter :

 
1.            Like Run On Coffee on Facebook here (if you have already liked my page please write “Hello” on my Facebook wall)

2.            Like Tasha’s Fantastic Fudge on Facebook here

3.            Write on Tasha’s Fantastic Fudge Facebook wall “Sent by Run On Coffee”

4.            Don’t forget to tag me so that I can see your entry.

 
This giveaway will run for one week and TWO people will get sweet treats!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 10 000 views! Now where can I find some fudge...

    ReplyDelete