Wednesday, 14 January 2015

On your marks Get set ...


One week until GO

 
 
 
The kids are returning to school on the 21st of January and that is when GO will happen. We are still in holiday mode but I have been working on the get set part.

 
The daughter is going into high school (grade 8) :

Skirts and blouses – check

Shoes and socks – check

PE clothes – check

Blazer - check

Backpack – check

Stationery – not completely checked off

Sport clothes – not checked as yet

 

Check the wallet – empty

 

My son goes into matric!! I’m sure he was just born the other day – how can I be the mother of a matric pupil!!!

Clothes and shoes – check  *mmmm I better see if he needs new socks (makes a note)

Stationery – check

 
Mother supplies :

Cheerleading pom poms and motivational placards needed


 
2015 is going to be a very important year for both the kids and they are going to need our full support.

As for me for this year (other than kid support), my first goal is to swim the Midmar Mile again with my daughter. I really, really would like to do crafting and read more books and also be totally organised with a clean house all the time and meals cooked in advance, labelled and in the freezer. Okay! So I got a bit carried away J

 

Let me just take things one day at a time. With a

4 comments:

  1. I have a lot of the same goals - organized house, more crafts, more reading - more for me! Hope you get to it all. Have a great year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both are able to achieve a lot or most of our 2015 goals - Have a great year as well

      Delete
  2. Love the cheerleader! You will have to make yourself some pom poms as a crafts project! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Or just use the tissue paper ones still hanging in the dining room xxx

    ReplyDelete