Monday, 24 March 2014

Durban Decorex



On Saturday I spent almost the entire day at Decorex with my daughter Laura, sister Carryn and my aunt from Australia Merryl.  Carryn and I were blessed to have won tickets through Plascon and that certainly saved us a lot of money.

We arrived just before Decorex opened at 10am and collected our tickets.  We received our goodie bags which contained a small bag of rice, soap, body cream sample and fabric softner.  Then it was time to get décor overload and we certainly experienced that!!

So wish I had a huge bank balance then I could buy all the items that I loved.

We also sat and listened to Craig Charity (barista champion) tell about making coffee and also demonstrate the different ways to make coffee - very interesting.

Here are pictures of things I loved - enjoy!






 
St Leger & Viney

St Leger & Viney


Plascon

Plascon
 
Caesarstone

Caesarstone


Umoya Outdoor Furniture
Thanks Decorex and I hope to see you again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved Decorex this year - I feel they made more of an effort. Lovely post. x

    ReplyDelete