Monday, 7 October 2013

I Heart Market

 
 

On Saturday I went with my daughter Laura to my favourite market - the I Heart Market in Durban.  This is the market that showcases the talented people of Durban. The market consists of art, crafts, new and second hand clothing, second hand furniture, food etc etc etc. I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves as to the fabulousness of this market.  Enjoy!!

Moses Mabhida Stadium


 
Beautiful old bottles
 
One of the beautiful trees and Laura's favourite food place Afros Chicken

Clothing designers and records are under this tree

New clothes

Bottom tent

Inside the bottom tent


Lawn area


Rollin Vintage new item
 
Rollin Vintage new items (pendants)

Rollin Vintage pendant

Rollin Vintage pendants

Rollin Vintage pendants

If you are local and have not been to this market - ??????????????????

If you are not local and come down on holiday, put this on your calendar.  The market takes place the first Saturday of every month. 

Follow I Heart Market on Facebook to keep up to date on new vendors and other interesting information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment