Monday, 28 October 2013

Favourite Things @ Talloula



I was invited to the Friday preview evening by Venessa Matthews of Little Mud Hut Designs and I gave a lift to Lee-Anne from Hello Pretty www.hellopretty.co.za @helloprettysa

Wow! Blown away by the most gorgeous venue and the incredible talent of KZN creatives.  I know about the Talloula venue and I did go to the fair last year, but this time it was so amazing.  For the first time I also went to look at Talloula's Treat Café and I definitely need to go with a friend for coffee there.  Talloula staff served us with a welcoming homemade lemonade and the most delicious snacks.

These are just a few of the pictures I took :


Treat Café
 
A look inside Treat Café
Pretty notebooks and pencil from Little Mud Hut Designs

Christmas tags from Little Mud Hut Designs
Anna-Louise Sleepwear

Genevieve Motley

Genevieve Motley

Talloula shop
 


 
 
 
Genevieve Motley genmotley@gmail.com
Venessa Matthews - Little Mud Hut Designs littlemudhutdesigns@gmail.com
Anna-Louise Sleepwear www.anna-louise.co.za


2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Wow! Love all the artsy stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Christmas tags. I'm obsessed with gift tags. So cute!

    ReplyDelete