Friday, 6 September 2013

THANK YOU!!!

This post is especially to thank Heather de Bruin (@heatherdeBruin) for my fabulous, incredible and fantastic blog logo.  Eight days ago I was sitting in my car waiting for my son to finish tennis when I received a DM from Heather telling me "surprise check your mail".  About 10 minutes later my phone pinged to tell me I had mail.  I opened it up to discover this message :


Hi Nicola

 
I am a graphic designer and I know how hard it is when you start out.


Thought I would do something for you as a surprise , I hope you like it? Please don't feel obligated to use it.

 
x x


Kind Regards
Heather de Bruin



I opened up the attachments to discover this fabulous logo in different sizes.  My daughter was sitting next to me and she was oohing and aahing (a big thing to get a 12 year olds approval!)

Let me tell you all a bit about this lovely lady :

Qualified Beauty Therapist with 20 years of working in the Health and Beauty Industry.  Also has 3 years experience in the field of Graphic Design.

Content writer for.....


WomanOnline.co.za
http://WomanOnline.co.za

The Magnifying Glass
http://www.themagnifyingglass.co.za

 

Femme Lifestyle




 

Males Own



The most wonderful thing for me (other than of course the incredible logo) was that she took time out of her busy schedule (Hello!!!! look at the above list!!) to create a logo for me, a complete stranger.

Thank you Heather and God bless you for your kindness (I'm sure He already has).



2 comments: