Tuesday, 27 August 2013

The Ugly Stepsister


Us Durbanites are always moaning and complaining that we are always passed by.  Cape Town and Johannesburg get all the fabulous shops and we hardly ever get international stars in concert.

But lately things are changing.  New fabulous stores are gracing us with their presence and we have had a few international stars.

Opening this weekend at the Gateway Theatre of Shopping is Rain Africa - Created for Living.  Now, I cannot give any advise on their products as I have yet to experience them myself.

I have read up about their products on beauty blogs (they would know).  Two such beauty blogs are : Beauty Shout Box http://beautyshoutbox.blogspot.com/2013/08/rain-biologie-winter-therapy-bath-soak.html
and Lipgloss Kisses http://www.lipglosskisses.com/2013/08/review-giveaway-rain-africa-biologie.html - who happens to also have a giveaway of Rain Africa goodies at the moment.

Mmmmm i'm sure I have read up on Rain Africa products on other blogs too.  These are the two I can recall at the moment.

I intend to visit Rain Africa and experience for myself - to look, smell and try.

Durban is gradually making herself over and hopefully she will no longer be considered the ugly stepsister and will be able to compete on equal footing with Cape Town and Johannesburg.

At least we always win with the weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment